One of the questions I’m asked most often is, “Matt! How do you film a wedding ceremony?!”, and today I’m going to answer that question in the most detailed video I’ve ever made on the subject!. In this video, I cover:
- Angles I use to make it look like you’re capable of time travel and teleportation during a wedding ceremony.
- How many cameras you’ll need to cover everything (it’s less than you think)
- Where I stand to NEVER have photographers get in my shots.
- Ways to get amazing shots while being unobtrusive (no need to block anyone’s view)
And you’ll also get all my camera, lens, aperture, and ISO details listed with every shot I use.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, you can watch Noah and Mal’s wedding film for this Behind The Scenes.
Every single piece of AUDIO GEAR I use when filmmaking.
Special thanks to my friend Paul Bailey for helping out with filming this BTS: Be sure to check out Paul Bailey’s work.
INSANE lowlight main camera: http://geni.us/BphV7W
My favorite wide angle lens: http://geni.us/YwGvT
The lens that is on my camera 80% of the time: http://geni.us/YGFQQh
Killer ND filter/adapter for these lenses: http://geni.us/h5328u
Best drone ever: http://geni.us/lkb8m
Filters for the best drone ever: http://geni.us/polarpromavic2
Mega comfy shoulder bag: http://geni.us/zJA7s42
BEEFY electronic gimbal: http://geni.us/o4rj6
Fantastic video monopod: http://geni.us/Q6Hqz
Ridiculously tiny audio recorder and mic: http://geni.us/dr10ltrecorder
Prism for fancy in-camera effects: http://geni.us/9C9X
FAST video editing laptop: http://geni.us/i8B4
Indestructible camera case: http://geni.us/ZKSeHZ
Light & sturdy travel tripod: http://geni.us/hTtdPP4
Portable LED Lighting Kit: http://geni.us/sCUsvs1
Want to learn to film weddings? I’m now offering one-on-one filmmaker consulting! Check it out!
Signup for notifications about new videos and news from me.
Edited using Adobe Premiere Pro. Download a free trial!
Music licensing sites I recommend:
- Sound Stripe – (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT” for 10% off a yearly or monthly subscription!)
- ART LIST – (free extra 2-months when you subscribe using this link!)
- Filmstro – (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT20_ANN” for 20% off all yearly licenses)
SEND STUFF TO:
PO Box #451602
Garland, TX 75045