Want to know how to film a wedding? This video series is going to show you exactly how I film a real wedding! In this video, you can come along to the wedding with my wife Rachel and I as we cover:
- Pre-production/planning for the wedding
- The EXACT gear that we use to film
- How we film establishing shots of the venue and ceremony site (with a Phantom 4 Pro drone!).
You may remember my previous behind-the-scenes video that I made for the wedding trailer, and if not, you can watch those here:
Wedding Trailer: https://youtu.be/p1C-MaDWbXk
Wedding Trailer BTS: https://youtu.be/bbowa8XpPLs
And this is just part one! I have three more parts coming that will cover how we film every aspect of the wedding, from the bride and groom getting dressed and reading their notes, to our ceremony setup and camera locations, to the reception with the exact lighting and audio gear that we use. There was also a massive lightning storm that almost ruined the entire reception(!), so you'll get to see how we handled that.
Special thanks to my friend Paul Bailey for helping out with filming this BTS: Be sure to check out Paul Bailey's work at: https://vimeo.com/pbailey
Want to learn to film weddings? I'm now offering one-on-one filmmaker consulting!
Signup for notifications about new videos and news from me here: http://eepurl.com/bN8Qm5
Edited using Adobe Premiere Pro. Download a free trial at: http://bit.ly/premierepro_trial
Music licensing sites I recommend:
- Sound Stripe – http://bit.ly/sound_stripe (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT” for 10% off a yearly or monthly subscription!)
- ART LIST – http://geni.us/artlistmusic
- Filmstro – http://bit.ly/filmstro (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT20_ANN” for 20% off all yearly licenses)
SEND STUFF TO:
PO Box #451602
Garland, TX 75045