Iceland is one of the most amazing countries on the planet, but there are a lot of things that I wish that I knew as a filmmaker before traveling there. Here are 10 tips for filmmakers and photographers traveling to Iceland! In this video, you will learn:
🤐 The secret way to find the BEST spots to film and take photos.
💵 Money saving hacks (Iceland is the 2nd most expensive country on Earth)
😄 What I did to avoid taking cliché Iceland photos and videos
💡 How to GREATLY improve your chances of seeing the Northern Lights
And much more! These tips apply year-round, so it doesn’t matter when you go!
Save $40 on your first rental with Airbnb when you use this link to signup.
- Cheap & Powerful POWER ADAPTER I recommend.
- Super cool mini SURGE PROTECTOR I recommend.
- Drone I took to Iceland.
- Camera I took to Iceland.
The Iceland Photographer’s Map (best thing ever).
Watch my previous Iceland travel film and vlogs!
🎥Want to learn to film weddings? I’m now offering one-on-one filmmaker consulting! Sign up!
Signup for notifications about new videos and news from me.
Edited using Adobe Premiere Pro. Download a free trial!
Music licensing sites I recommend:
- ART LIST – (free extra 2-months when you subscribe using this link!)
- Sound Stripe – (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT” for 10% off a yearly or monthly subscription!)
- Filmstro – (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT20_ANN” for 20% off all yearly licenses)
SEND STUFF TO:
PO Box #451602
Garland, TX 75045