I feel like half the weddings I post are of people that I met through Impact Retreat at Texas A&M. Thankfully, there are only a couple hundred more people that I know because of Impact, so I should be done posting Impact weddings somewhere around the year 2060. With that in mind, I met Jeremy through Impact was back in 2010 when he was co-chair for the orange camp named Gad. He was the cool guy that worked at Olive Garden, and if you watch the video above, you’ll know that Olive Garden is how he met Jourdan.
Filming their wedding day was completely awesome. Jourdan and Jeremy embody the laid back, relaxed kind of couple that I love to film. I had fun, they had fun, and they weren’t afraid to laugh at themselves when they do things like struggle to fit the ring on to Jeremy’s finger. Can we talk about their toasts too? You know when the dad pulls out six pages of typed material (single spaced!) it is going to be good. The toasts, combined with Jourdan and Jeremy’s laid back personalities made telling the story of their day easy.
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!