Full list of parts used in this build: http://bit.ly/kitcomputerbuild
My brother is getting into video editing and asked me to build the best video editing computer I could for $850. I said yes, as long as I get to make a video about it!
I’m now going to show you all the parts that I bought as well as tell you why I bought them. Then I’m going to show you exactly how to put them all together, and at the end I’ll press the power button and hopefully(!) everything will work.
Full parts list for this build:
– Powerful yet cheap CPU: http://amzn.to/2xxjZLH
– Great bang-for-your-buck motherboard: http://amzn.to/2gb5Os8
– Blazing fast SSD (the one I should have bought): http://amzn.to/2vuik8b
– 16 Glorious Gigabytes of RAM: http://amzn.to/2xhkOc9
– Killer graphics card: http://amzn.to/2xhg5Hz
– Hefty power supply: https://bhpho.to/2wsRKkp
– Gorgeous (and cheap) case: https://bhpho.to/2w9sL2Q
– Keyboard with Macros (and RGB!): http://amzn.to/2iv3vRs
– Gorgeous monitor that won’t make you poor: http://amzn.to/2w31nFA
– Best mouse I’ve ever used: http://amzn.to/2wsYeQ8
I’ll soon be posting benchmarks for gaming and editing on this computer to my Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/whoismattcom
Filmmaking gear I love: https://kit.com/whoismatt
As always, if you have any questions or comments about this review, please feel free to leave one below, or get in touch.
If you want to keep up with my photos, videos, and other behind-the-scenes stuff, follow me on Instagram.
I am also now offering one-on-one filmmaker consulting! Wanna talk about cameras, lighting, or booking clients? Let’s do it!
Music licensing sites I recommend:
Sound Stripe – http://bit.ly/sound_stripe (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT” for 10% off a yearly or monthly subscription!)
ART LIST – http://bit.ly/artlist_music
Filmstro – http://bit.ly/filmstro (use the coupon code “WHOISMATT20_ANN” for 20% off all yearly licenses)
SEND STUFF TO:
PO Box #451602
Garland, TX 75045