Psalm 19:1 – “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.” I’d like to invite you to look up; to see the heavens and know that God made them.
The majority of these timelapses were filmed in January, and I finally had time to edit them into a video. Last November, my friend Jason invited me to take a trip with him to Seattle. While we were there, I had the opportunity to film some great timelapses of the beautiful weather. When I arrived home, I spent many nights filming at various locations in and around New Braunfels, Texas. Fast forward several months, and I’ve finally had time to edit them together.
Watch this video on Vimeo!
Shot Length Breakdown (This is from memory and might vary a bit)
1. Backyard, New Braunfels, Texas – 3 Hours
2. Backyard, New Braunfels, Texas – 2 Hours
3. Clouds, New Braunfels, Texas – 5 Minutes
4. Bellevue (Seattle), Washington – 10 Minutes
5. Mt. Rainier (Seattle), Washington – 15 Minutes
6. Clouds, New Braunfels, Texas – 10 Minutes
7. Clouds and Lake, Seattle, Washington – 20 Minutes
8. Grass and Clouds, New Braunfels, Texas – 20 Minutes
9. Clouds and Lake, Seattle, Washington – 20 Minutes
10. Clouds and Dark Trees, New Braunfels, Texas – 10 Minutes
11. Clouds and Dark Trees II, New Braunfels, Texas – 10 Minutes
12. Mt. Rainier Sunset, Gig Harbor, Washington – 45 Minutes
13. Orions Belt Over City, New Braunfels, Texas – 15 Minutes
14. Puget Sound (2 Shots Combined), Seattle, Washington – 45 Minutes
15. Moon and Clouds, New Braunfels, Texas – 6 Hours
16. Swing and Moon, New Braunfels, Texas – 3 Hours
:: Technical Details ::
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.