When I first met Sanjuana and Melesio over coffee in College Station, they brought Sanjuana’s little niece along. She was adorable, and insisted that she wanted to be a YouTube star one day. I told her that she could be featured in their wedding film and she would be famous. While I would like to say that she stole the show, Sanjuana and Melesio were definitely the stars of the day.
I always love having enough time to film the bride and the groom together before or after the ceremony; depending on if there if a first look or not. This time with them always results in some of my favorite shots of the day as they candidly spend time together being happy as husband and wife for the first time. Sanjuana made me super excited about their wedding because she made room for SEVERAL HOURS of filming the two of them together with the bridal party. This, combined with their fun and easygoing attitude made for one of my best times filming their day. Also, they had a mariachi at their reception, which automatically makes any reception ten times cooler. I even got a photo with him! If you’re planning on having a mariachi at your wedding, I would LOVE to film it!
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!