Cameron and Megan made filming their wedding almost too easy. Between Cam’s awesome antics every time the camera was on him, and Megan looking beautiful, this wedding film basically edited itself. Cameron was my Impact co-chair way back in 2009 when I bought my first DSLR. He possesses the rare talent of being able to make speeches about any topic and make you fired up about it. I met his wife Megan outside of Sam’s Club one day and felt pretty sure they were a perfect match. When he proposed, I hoped that he would call me about filming his wedding. Sure enough, he did, and I’m happy to say that Megan and Cameron are one of the most animated and happy couples I have ever met. I loved filming this video and showing their happiness; Cameron’s countdown made it really fun too.
:: Technical Details ::
- Canon 7D // Get one at Amazon.com
- Canon T2i // Amazon.com Page
- Sony HDR-UX1 (backup) // Amazon.com Page
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- indiSYSTEM indiSLIDERmini
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!