These two aren’t your traditional couple. Craig is in banking, and Julie works on oil rigs (yes, big oil derricks out in the country!). They are also people after my own heart that love traveling around and eating at new restaurants. Their wedding was a total blast to film, and everything from the hotel room to the golf course was beautiful. And whoa they can dance! I’ve never seen a dance floor packed for that long at a wedding! Julie was dancing for about four straight hours. I think my favorite part though, was the toast that Craig’s brother gave during the reception. He reminisced about watching as Craig got to know Julie, how they spent time together, and how they fell in love. He ended it with saying how Craig had found his new best friend and how happy he was for him. It’s shared moments like this toast that make me happy to film weddings.
- Sigma 20mm F1.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!