I think my favorite part about filming weddings is the unique character of each couple that I get to meet and spend time with. They run the entire spectrum of human emotions and capabilities, with visions and ideas that are all their own. And yet on their wedding day every couple is there for the same event, to covenant to spend the rest of their lives together.
Jordan and Jamie were one of these unique couples. She’s the outgoing bride with political aspirations and a personality to match, while he is the reserved and strong doctor with a good sense for what’s right and how to fix what’s broken. If you spend a bit of time with these two, you will see that they bring out the best in one another.
This was the first wedding we shot with the DJI Phantom Quadcopter. You’ll see some of the shots throughout as we flew around the Queen Theater and the Brazos Cotton Exchange. It really helped to integrate the queen theater and even all of Downtown Bryan into the film. I also can’t say enough good things about the Sony FS700! Sparklers in slow motion never looked so good.
- Sigma 20mm F1.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!