Before filming a wedding, I like to watch wedding highlight videos to get myself in the proper mindset. Each wedding has its own style, a theme, a flair even. Jenni and Dustin definitely had a style all their own. When I first was approached by Jenni about filming her wedding and told where it was going to be held, I envisioned a small country wedding out in the trees. Arriving on wedding day and seeing the beauty of the venue changed my mind considerably. Having only known Jenni and Dustin a short time, I can still say with a perfect degree of certainty, that their wedding was exactly their style. A mixture of indie and mainstream, trendy and down to earth all at the same time.
My friend Toan, who I helped film Janie and Blayne’s wedding with, owed me a favor and agreed to help me film this wedding. Thanks to his help, the video turned out great.
Wedding photography was expertly handled by Lisa at Illuminate Photography.
Music: The song “Real Life” was provided with permission from the band Adelynn. They have a great sound and are all about glorifying God. Big thanks to them for letting me use their song, now go listen to their music!
Download Jenni and Dustin’s Highlight Film in High Definition
– [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=195 linktext=’Jenni and Dustin Highlight’ /]
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM // Amazon.com Page
- Pro Optic 8mm F3.5 Fish Eye // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 28-135mm F3.5-5.6 // Amazon.com Page
- Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon FD 28mm F2.8
- Zeiss 35mm 1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Indisystem indiSLIDERmini
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Steadicam Merlin // Amazon.com Page
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
If you are interested in having me film your wedding, please contact me!