Stacey and Patrick are one of those couples that make creating a beautiful wedding film easy. They both were incredibly classy but with a twinge of Texas country which really shines through in this highlight film. Last June, they were married in the Houston Museum District at La Colombe D’or, a boutique hotel with a ballroom that dates back to the 17th century. The ballroom was actually constructed in France 300 years ago and then, many years later, transported in sections to the location that it is in today. Like I said, classy.
One of the most charming things I found out about Stacey and Patrick was their last names, Greene and Beene. Unfortunately, Stacey’s was Beene and Patrick’s is Greene so she will end up being Stacey Beene Greene. So close to humor but not quite there!
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
- Christianne Taylor
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!