Please contact me if you would like to watch Emily and Daniel’s Wedding Highlight Film.
Emily and Daniel were married May 15, 2011 at the Marty Leonard Community Chapel in Fort Worth, Texas. This was my second time filming at the Chapel, and it was still as beautiful as I remembered. Filming Emily and Daniel was easy because they were such a happy couple. Any time the camera was on them, they were laughing or smiling and I didn’t even have to make lame jokes.
Download Emily and Daniel’s Wedding Highlight Film
Please contact me if you would like to download Emily and Daniel’s Wedding Highlight Film.
:: Technical Details ::
- Canon 7D // Get one at Amazon.com
- Sony HDR-UX1 (backup) // Amazon.com Page
- GoPro HD Hero // Amazon.com Page
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM // Amazon.com PageCanon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- indiSYSTEM indiSLIDERmini
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
If you would like to see the first wedding I filmed at the Marty Leonard Community Chapel, check out Caitlyn and Wyatt’s Wedding Highlight.
Would you like me to film your wedding? Please contact me!