Clayton has always been a pretty goofy guy, and Courtney is his perfect complement. I met Clayton way back in 2009 through Impact Camp and we had a pretty great bromance right from the start. There are vivid memories (and pictures on Facebook) of pranks, jokes, and ridiculous dancing at camp. When he first introduced me to Courtney in 2011, I could immediately see how happy they are together. Some couples make it easy to tell that they are going to last, and Courtney and Clayton are one of those couples. That is why I guarantee you’ll understand the title of this film within the first minute.
This is the first wedding I’ve filmed in San Antonio, and the first wedding I filmed with my intern Walter. Ashley Stineman from Sun7Studios also helped film and make this video extra awesome. If you’re getting married in San Antonio, I highly recommend Club Giraud. I hope to return there to film again soon.
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!