Weddings are the peak emotional moment of many people’s lives; maybe that’s why I enjoy filming them so much. I get to be a part of one of the most joyous moments that anyone will experience nearly every weekend. Everyone’s happy, the excitement is palpable, and you can actually feel a buzz in the air from how incredibly pumped everyone is. Chandler and Chelsea’s wedding took everything to the next level, and it was one of the most emotional weddings I’ve filmed all year.
Weddings are about more than just two people joining together. It really is more like two families with all their funny quirks, awkwardness, and humor, merging together. New relationships begin between uncles, cousins, dads, and grandparents. This wedding was no exception. Chelsea and Chandler have a daughter together named Cailyn, and when I first heard them talk about her I knew she was going to be a big feature of their wedding day. Usually, the weddings I film are all about the bride and groom’s love for one another, but I found this one being about that, and to an even greater extent, their love for their daughter as well.
This love was no more evident than during the ceremony when Chandler shared his vows with Chelsea, she shared hers with Chandler, and then they both shared vows with Cailyn. The love of their families was also incredibly prevalent as their wedding. Chelsea told me that she had never seen her dad cry before, and that was true up until the wedding day. I’m excited and incredibly blessed to have been able to film their wedding.
:: Technical Details ::
- Canon 7D // Get one at Amazon.com
- Canon 5D Mark II // Amazon.com Page
- Sony FS100 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 1DX // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page x2
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Glidecam Forearm Brace // Amazon.com
- Steadicam //Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Konova K3B2 80cm
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
Interested in having me film your wedding? Please contact me!