That’s my phone number. Call me. Right now. I realize that not many people online must ask you to call them. If that seems vaguely crazy to you, feel free to text me instead.
You may be wondering why my phone number is on the internet for everyone to see. The truth is, that I am living in Dallas with my Nana for the summer and my closest friends are a 45 minute drive away. As such, I have devised this means as a good way to meet new people. Call it a social experiment if you’d like. How many people will call my phone number? Let’s find out.
This isn’t a joke. It’s my real phone number. The only reason I won’t answer is if I am asleep or at work. And I will always reply to texts.
– Call Me. (International calls won’t work, but feel free to leave me a voicemail.)
– Text me. (International texts won’t work either.)
– Creep on me unnecessarily.
– Attempt to convince me your Nigerian grandfather would like to give me his fortune.
– Expect me to talk to you if you are 12, or 14, or just a weeks away from being 18, or anything in between those numbers.
I reserve the right to publish any and all text messages and voicemails that you leave me. And oh boy have I received some good ones so far.
// Technical Details //
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.