Two years ago I met Will Bakke at the premiere of his independent film “One Nation Under God.” Little did I know that I would be filming Will’s sister’s wedding this year. The first time I spoke to Brittain I had to ask her why she wanted me to film when she had such a talented brother, to which she replied that he was in the wedding. I figured he could always wear a helmet camera if he needed to, but regardless, I was excited to be able to film her wedding. Knowing that Brittain has a brother with two feature length films under his belt, the pressure was on for me to create an epic wedding film. This highlight is just a sample, but I believe it captures the joy and excitement of the day.
Brittain and Aaron were married August 6, 2011 at Highland Park Presbyterian Church in Dallas, Texas. The reception was held at the Northwood Club. The wife husband team of Thisbe Grace Photography expertly handled the photography of the night.
:: Technical Details ::
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 24mm F1.4 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- Canon 50mm F3.5 Macro // Amazon.com Page
- Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 // Amazon.com Page
- indiSYSTEM indiSLIDERmini
- Manfrotto 501HDV Head, 547B Legs – Tripod // Amazon Tripod Head Page // Amazon Tripod Legs Page
- Glidecam HD4000 // Amazon.com Page
- Steadicam Merlin // Amazon.com Page
- Manfrotto Fluid Video Head Monopod // Amazon.com Page
- Genus ND Fader Filter // Amazon.com Page
- Xume Adapters
It is a big help to me when you use any of the above product links to Adorama, Amazon, and B&H and when you get anything. It costs you nothing, and helps me keep my site running. I have bought from all of these websites and I highly recommend them for their service, quality, and shipping speed. I recommend them all personally.
If you are interested in having me film your wedding, please contact me!